Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Simple Hello Card

Hello my friends. Here is a simple hello card I made to send out to family and friends with Spring pictures of my kids inside. I could not just send those pictures in a plan envelope! =D


This card is what I designed my tag goodie bag I posted about the other day. What can I say I love the Petite petals stamp set! I also love that it has a coordinating punch to go with it! To give this card a little bling I added a rhinestone. The hello stamp is from the Sweet essentials stamp set.


As you can see the stamp acutally says hello, baby. I just inked it and wiped off the rest with a wipe. Pretty Simple!

I hope you liked my simple card today. Like this card and want to make one? To order the supplies used to make this card please click HERE for my online store. Remember there only a few days to get in on the Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 you spend you get a FREE exclusive gift. That's right FREE!! So what are you waiting for?

Monica

Stamp Sets: Petite petals (Wood 133152, Clear 133155) Sweet essentials (Wood 132085, Clear 126457) Simple stems (Wood 133098, Clear 133101)

Card stock: Whisper white 100730

Ink: Coastal Cabana, Pear pizzazz, Strawberry slush

Accessories: Rhinestone basic jewels, Petite petals punch 133322



No comments:

Post a Comment