Friday, June 19, 2015

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Hello my friends! Today I would like to share with you a gift card holder / birthday card that I made using the NEW stamp set called Sprinkles Of Life along with the NEW coordinating Tree Builder Punch and NEW Cherry On Top designer series paper! Did I mention New, New & New?





 What's great about this stamp set besides the cuteness of ice cream cones and cupcakes is for every set sold Stampin' Up! will donate $3.00 to The Ronald McDonald House Charities. Which is pretty awesome!


                                      Here is the card that's inside. Do you like?
Now I just have to share because I like how the cone came out on the front of the bag. What I did was stamp the cone with Delightful Dijon (<----- New In Color) and then I closed the Stamp Pad and gave it a little squeeze so when I opened it there was a little bit of the ink on top of the inside of pad. I then used my handy dandy Blender pen and did a little swipe on the ink and then colored the cone. Super easy and fun!  I liked how it came out.

                                                 Here is the Stamp set.


                                  Here is the coordinating Tree Builder Punch.
Tell me what you think? I would love to hear from you. What is one, or should I say SOME (because really who can just pick one) of your favorite NEW  product from the New 2015-2016 Annual Catalog? Let me know in the comments.

~Monica

                                                                  Supply List:

                                                                   Stamp Set:
                                                        Sprinkles Of Life 139971
                                                                       Tools:
                                                               Big Shot:113439
                                                Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die:137547
                                                     Tree Builder Punch: 138295
                                                            Blender Pen: 102845
                                                                  Card Stock:
                                         Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper: 138443
                                                          Whisper White:100730
                                                              Pool Party:122924
                                                                         Ink:
                                                    Watermelon Wonder: 138323
                                                       Delightful Dijon: 138327
                                                          Bermuda Bay: 131171
                                                               Baker's Twine:
                                                        Bermuda Bay: 134575
                                                       Crushed Curry: 134586


1 comment: