Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Halloween Sneak Peek

Hello my Stampin Friends!

Today I just have to share with you this super cute Halloween goodie I made. I was going to post this tomorrow but I could not wait! 


This cute little skeleton is part of a new stamp set that will be available next week when the new Holiday Catalog goes live on September 1. 

 This little dude has a coordinating punch and SPOILER ALERT you will be able to use it not only for "Halloween" images but Christmas as well! I really can't wait to share with you the new holiday catalog!!

 Here is another view. 


These little skeleton candies are so cute! They go perfect with my little skeleton!! 

Just 9 more days peeps! 9 more days and you too can get your hands on this little skeleton! 

If you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator and would like a physical copy of the new holiday catalog please let me know! I would love to send one out to you! 

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'!

~Monica



No comments:

Post a Comment