Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Birthday Baker's Box

Hello my Stampin' Friends!

Today I would like to share with you this cute baker's box!





I made this using the Baker's Box Thinlits and the Big Shot. I also used the new Swirly Scribbles Thinlits for the emerald envy swirl behind my flamingo.  Let me just say I LOVE MY BIG SHOT! It's just so much fun. Not only can you easily create boxes, bags, bows and much more, you can also use embossing folders to add texture to paper! Did you know that Stampin' Up carries 52 dies and 18 embossing folders? So many possibilities! Which equals WINNING!!

Okay now back to my box. I used some playful palette designer series paper. I also used two stamp sets. One of course was pop of paradise for the cute flamingo. The other stamp set I used is the new thoughtful banners stamp set. Here is a picture of what is offered in this new set.



Not only is this set AMAZING it also coordinates with 2, yes 2 new punches. The duet banner punch and classic label punch. Not only that you can also bundle and SAVE 10%!! That's right you can buy the thoughtful banners stamp set and the duet banner punch for only $35! What a sweet deal!

Hope you liked my baker's box! To purchase supplies used to make this please visit my online store HERE.

Till next time friends!
~Monica

Supplies:

Stamp Sets:

Pop Of Paradise
Thoughtful Banners

Tools:

Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Baker's Box Thinlits Die
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Die
Duet Banner Punch
Classic Label Punch

Ink:

Emerald Envy
Flirty Flamingo
Basic Black (Stampin Write Marker)

Accessories:

Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon


       









No comments:

Post a Comment