Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Case Of The Missing Blog Post!

Hello my Stampin friends! Happy Monday.


Well when you do read this it will be Monday =)

Today I would like to share with you some stuff I made for my upline Becky Roberts (Yes. The Becky Roberts from Inking Idaho) on the road event she held MONTHS AGO! Yes months ago. As I sit here and shake my head at myself for never posting, I still would like to share. Yes the stamp set and designer series paper are no longer available (Bubble Nuggets!) but no worries. As a added bonus to today's post and well it being Monday everyone's favorite day of the week.(Totally rolling my eyes here) I will be giving away the stamp set Party Wishes featured in today's post. Yes my friends leave me a comment. Which item you liked the most from this post. I will pick a winner on Friday (Fun Day). Just to clarify this stamp set is the one I purchased and USED to make these goodies. No need to worry I take good care of my stamps.


First up is this cake slice. Remember when I said this was one of my favorite dies? It was a MUST to make featuring the party wishes set. Hello Stampin peeps! Party = cake right?


                          


Second is this scrapbook layout I made using a project life page layout. Pictures I used are from my Chloe girls 2nd birthday. (She is now 5. Where does the time go?)


                                                


Here is the back. 



                                                


Third we have this card that's also a gift card holder and candy holder. I wish I could remember who originally made this years ago. I like to give credit where it's do. If by any chance you reading this designed this, Thank You for sharing. You have inspired me to make one of my own.

                                                 


Here is a closer look at the chocolates.


                                         


Up next is another project I made that was inspired by another SU demo. She just so happens to be part of the Artisan Design team. Thank you for the inspiration Joyce Fowler! 



                                                     


Now we have this little mason jar filled with some yummy chocolate eggs.




                                                       


Up next is this lovely treat holder
.


                                                        


I really love how the stamped cupcakes came out! 


Okay last one for today. Here is a card I made. This design was featured in the occasions catalog. It was too cute to not replicate. 



                                                      



There you have it my friends. Hope you enjoyed reading this picture heavy post. Don't forget to leave me a comment so you can be entered to win the party wishes stamp set! 


Till next time Happy Stampin'!
~Monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment