Monday, November 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Starts TODAY!

Hello my crafty friends! Today is the day! The Online Extravaganza starts TODAY!


This is a week long sale! Come and see all the product on sale HERE

Today's DOOR BUSTER DEALS!! Available TODAY ONLY


All other product is available today (11/24) to December 2. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. That's right my friends so don't wait. There are some AMAZING DEALS. Some product even 50% off. Please check out my ONLINE store to have a look and place a order.

Have you ever thought about joining the Stampin' Up! family? Waiting for a great deal to join? Well your in luck my friends. This week ONLY (Nov 24 to Dec 2) the Stampin' Up! starter kit is 25% Off!! Woo Hoo! Have any questions? Please feel free to contact me.

Happy Stampin' friends!
~Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment