Thursday, June 29, 2017

Updated July Monthly Planner Layout & Paper Pumpkin Special

Hello Friends.

I have a question for you. Have you ever created something, walked away from it and then when you returned to it you thought something's missing?

This is what happened with my July monthly layout in my planner. Yesterday I posted on my blog my July monthly layout. However last night as I sat down to start planning out next week in my planner I felt like something was missing. Needless to say I started playing around it.

Here is the before.

And here is the after.


I added some designer series paper from the Petal Garden Series Paper Stack on the top. I then "fussy" cut one of the roses and used my snail adhesive to attach under my notes on the right. I also stamped the rose from the Graceful Garden stamp set and colored it in using watercolor pencils.

The "July" stamp is actually from stamp set that came with the "One Great Year" paper pumpkin. Which is one of the reasons why I LOVE PAPER PUMPKIN. Every month you get a exclusive stamp set that you can use time and time again!  



Speaking of Paper Pumpkin did you know that starting TONIGHT at 11:59pm to tomorrow night (Friday 6/30 11:59pm) NEW Paper Pumpkin customers can receive their first-month subscription for only $5 USD/$7 CAD. That’s a crazy 75% off the regular price! This deal is only available for 24 hours and to NEW Paper Pumpkin customers.  To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Please CLICK HERE 
 

Hope you enjoyed my updated planner layout.

Till next time peeps.

Happy Stampin'!

~Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment